New Build Decorating Service
Our team carries out painting and decorating works for some of the biggest national house builders in the country. Our catalogue of past projects range from decoration to small new build properties to large factory units.
We pride ourselves on our ability to meet tight deadlines, as well as producing a professional finish.
As well as internal decoration to new build properties our extensive range of expertise also includes:
- Application of Hi-Build.
- External decoration including render and weatherboarding.
- Redecoration to Compounds.
- Application of Fire Resistant paint.
- Sales Centre and Show Homes- application of specialised wallpapers and creative paint designs.
Site operatives hold:
- NVQ Level 2 in Painting and Decorating.
- CSCS Card.
- Public Liability Insurance.
Site management team holds:
- NVQ Level 6 in Construction Contracting Operations Managements.
- NVQ Level 3 in Occupational Work Supervision (Construction).
- Managerial CSCS cards.
- CITB The Construction Skills Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
- PASMA qualified.
- IPAF qualified.
- 3M FT-10/FT-30 Face Fit testing qualified.
- Oxford stairwell system qualified.
Millprior Estates Ltd holds IOSH Managing Safely trained employees, as well as gaining regular health and safety advice from Crown Quality Management Services. We also hold Certificate of Accreditation from CHAS.
A comprehensive Health and Safety policy is issued to all new sites containing site specific documentation, including risk assessments, method statement, insurance documents and COSHH assessments. We pride ourselves on our pro-active approach to Health and Safety and ensure all operatives are briefed on the task in hand, regularly visited on site and toolbox talks carried out to ensure safe systems of work are in place.
For more information on any of our services please call 01953 884571 or email ku.oc.roirpllim@seiriuqne.